Eight people were arrested this morning on drug indictments handed up by a Cattaraugus County Grand Jury. The Olean Police Street Crimes Unit was the lead agency in these drug cases and they were assisted by Olean Police Patrol Officers and the Southern Tier Regional Drug Task force which includes CNET Officers from the state police.
Captain Robert Blovsky tells RNN that the Street Crimes unit conducted controlled buys from the suspects within the past several months and the Cattaraugus County District Attorney Lori P. Rieman presented the cases to Grand Jury and obtained arrest warrants from the Honorable Judge Ron Ploetz. The illegal items allegedly purchased through the controlled buys include, Crack Cocaine, Heroin, Cocaine, Prescription Pills, Marijuana and Fentnyl Patches. Blovsky says most all defendants were arrested at their place of residence without incident. According to the press release:
Arrested, age, address, charges-
1. Brandon Warmley, 34, 267 Dartmouth Ave, Buffalo ,C.S.C.S. 3rd&C.P.C.S. 3rd. (arrested 03/03/16 while at Cattaraugus County Jail)
2. Ray D. Adams, 54, Allegany County Jail, C.S.C.S. 4th. & C.P.C.S. 5th.
3. Jerome M. Foskey, 26, 1542 Olean-Portville Rd. (shady rest motel) #1 Olean C.P.C.S 3rd. & C.S.C.S. 3rd.
4. Vicki E. Pascucci,43, 7930 Rt. 16 apt. 71 Franklinville N.Y..C.S.M. 3rd & C.P.M. 5th.
5. Lorienda M. Vancleaf, 48, 401 Alder St. #56 Olean. C.P.C.S/ 3rd & C.S.C.S. 3rd.
6. James Gould, 40, 649 E. State St. apt3 Olean,C.S.C.S. 3rd & C.P.C.S. 3rd.
7. Rachel C. Duhan6, 24, 303 E. Water St Olean, C.S.C.S. 3rd & C.P.C.S. 3rd.
8. Jessica R. Corbett, 28, 4281 Rt.16 Hinsdale N.Y. C.S.C.S. 3rd & C.P.C.S. 3rd.
**More arrests are pending**
C.S.M.= Criminal Sale of Marijuana – E Felony
C.P.M. 5th – Misdemeanor
C.S.C.S. Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance
C.P.C.S.= Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance
Captain Robert Blovsky