- New ground rules for drillers clear another hurdle.
- More gas-drilling inevitable on state land.
- Seneca, Chesapeake pull back; JKLM moves forward.
- Pitt-Bradford degree program/Energy Institute prepare job-seekers.
- Methane leak issue sparks latest controversy.
- Pipeline report finished: now comes the hard part.
Saturday, March 19, 2016
Potter County: Latest Edition Of Shale Gas Roundup Available
Latest edition of Shale Gas Roundup is now available. It’s the quarterly newsletter of the Potter County Natural Resource Center and features timely, locally relevant news about shale gas development and related topics. Among highlights of the 2nd Quarter 2016 edition:
at 10:52:00 AM