COUNTY ROAD 16 BRIDGE REPLACEMENT, BIN 3047860; AUTHORIZING THE IMPLEMENTATION AND FUNDING IN THE FIRST INSTANCE OF 100 PERCENT OF THE FEDERAL-AID AND STATE “MARCHISELLI” PROGRAM-AID ELIGIBLE COSTS OF A TRANSPORTATION FEDERAL-AID PROJECT;
APPROPRIATING FUNDS THEREFOR
Offered by: Public Works and Ways & Means Committees
WHEREAS, a Project for the Bridge Replacement (BIN 3047860) County Road 16 over Black Creek in the Town of Birdsall, Allegany County, P.I.N. 6754.96 (the Project) is eligible for funding under Title 23 U. S. Code, as amended, that calls for the apportionment of the costs of such program to be borne at the ratio of 80 percent Federal funds and 20 percent non-federal funds, and
WHEREAS, the County of Allegany desires to advance the Project by making a commitment of 100 percent of the non-federal share of the costs of Bridge Replacement (BIN 3047860) on County Road 4 in the Town of Hume, Allegany County, PIN 6754.96, now, therefore, be it
1. That the Allegany County Board of Legislators hereby approves the above-subject project.
2. That this Board hereby authorizes the County of Allegany to pay in the first instance 100 percent of the federal and non-federal share of the cost of Design and Right-of-Way Incidentals work for the Project or portions thereof.
3. That the sum of $701,000 is appropriated from Capital Project Account No. H5949.200 and made available to cover the cost of participation in the above phase of the Project.
4. That in the event the full federal and non-federal share costs of the project exceeds the amount appropriated above, the Allegany County Board of Legislators shall convene as soon as possible to appropriate said excess amount immediately upon the notification by the New York State Department of Transportation thereof.
5. That the Chairman of the Allegany County Board of Legislators be and is hereby authorized to execute all necessary Agreements, certifications or reimbursement requests for Federal Aid and/or Marchiselli Aid on behalf of the County of Allegany with the New York State Department of Transportation in connection with the advancement or approval of the Project and providing for the administration of the Project and the municipality’s first instance funding of project costs and permanent funding of the local share of federal-aid and state-aid eligible Project costs and all Project costs within appropriations therefor that are not so eligible.
Intro. No. _242-16 Page _2__ of_2__ pages
6. That a certified copy of this resolution be filed with the New York State Commissioner of Transportation by attaching it to any necessary Agreement in connection with the Project.
7. That this resolution shall take effect immediately.